Thursday, September 18, 2008

Best in political show

I am loving the political fever that comes from living in a swing state. I mean LOVING it. Being from NY there was never much doubt about how we all swung, but here - well let's just say some have drank the "5 letters for scary" Palin cool-aid.

I just ordered, received and wore my new Obama t-shirt. The husband and kids go them too.Mine is a fabulous Mamas for Obama 2008 version. The kids got I (heart graphic) Obama and Obama 08 (varsity looking) respectively and the husband, well his might be the best! The back reads - YES WE CAN To justice and equality, to opportunity and prosperity, heal this nation, repair this world, YES WE CAN! I got them all at Zazzle.com who had a fantastic selection and cafepress.com does as well.

No comments: