Thursday, September 18, 2008

That time of year again

Yes it's birthday season in my house and I am sorry to say that I was BAD about posting my wish list for my 2 year old so I am stepping it up by posting the 5 year old's list early. These are wants (hers and mine) or just good ideas for you and your too.

  • I have been thinking that a non-tangible gift would be interesting – a star named after her or a tree in Israel etc.
  • Puzzles – LOVES these. 50-100 pieces
  • Magazine Subscription – she has Highlights but would love National Geographic for kids
  • Any of the Creations by You kits available at Target – illustrate your own story; make your own plate etc.
  • Chapter books from a series like Junie B. Jones or others
Lillian Vernon has a nice list of less than ordinary gifts -
http://www.lillianvernon.com/catalog/thumbnail.jsp?parentCatId=2&catId=246&subCatId=380

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi ProductMom,

I noticed your blog and thought you might be interested in some classes that OhioHealth's hospitals are offering for moms and expecting moms.

Check out what's available now at www.birthofamom.com/bodybirth.cfm?id=4106. Some great classes include "Baby Basics," "Bootcamp for New Dads," "Celebrating Your Inner Grandparent," "Postpartum Pearls," and "Mommy and Me Fitness."

If you have any questions or would like more information, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Enjoy,

Courtney Cooper
www.ohiohealth.com
(937) 243-4822