Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sometimes I feel like a sucker...

...and sometimes I still can't stand that folks here use that name for lollipops. Either way, as the wife of a dentist, whatever you call them they are generally a big NO-NO in my house. As most mom's (and dad's) know there are ALWAYS exceptions. At my daughter's 4th birthday party last weekend we broke our own rule...well...maybe more like bent it. We shared Yummy Earth Organic Lollipops with the kids (and parents). I recognize that "organic lollipops" is quite the oxymoron but trust me here and read on. Let's get the most important question covered first - they taste AMAZING! With flavors like Mango Tango, Pomegranate Pucker, Cheeky Lemon and Wet-Face Watermelon - what could be bad? Now the part you have all been waiting with baited breath for - what's in them? Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Organic Tapioca, Non-GMO Citric Acid, Organic and Natural Flavors , Watermelon, Lemon Oil, Pomegranate, Mango, Organic and Natural Colors, Red Cabbage and Purple Carrots.

What's not in them? They are Allergen, GMO, Soy, Nut, Gluten, Wheat and Dairy free.

And like many of my latest posts (totally coincidentally) they are in some way related to me. They are made by my mom's dear friend's nephew in-law. I for one, am a fan. And I can tell you that all of the 18 kids and parents at my daughter's party agreed.

http://www.yummyearth.com/

No comments: