Thursday, April 26, 2007

And so it begins

As the mother of two small kids I am always trying new products (OK I am slightly addicted). As a New Yorker transplanted to Ohio I needed a venue for my opinionated personality and figured that this was a harmless one. I am the friend who is constantly emailing new finds to all of my friends (most of whom appreciate it). I am the one who keeps a long list of categorized websites I like best for shopping, research and information on my desktop. I have been asked to share that list so often that I should be considered a paid advertiser by each site. I am also a frustrated novelist (OK, so I have only written and re-written the story in my head - it will get written one day - like a day when both of my kids have slept through the night and I am not working). Oh yeah and on top of all of that I am a working mom. I work part time in marketing the College of Food, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences. Yes, I realize that is funny but how I wound up here is a story to long to bother...

No comments: