Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A good reason to get knocked up

I'll admit that I need no reason or excuse to have a third. I literally delivered my second (without drugs) and thought "that can not be the last time I do that" and exactly one year later I still feel the same way. The issue, it seems is that the husband feels 2 is the perfect number "man on man defense" he says. So I threaten to find a new husband who will fulfill my 3rd child desire but alas I kid (sort of). And today of all days is hard because my potential last baby is 1 and not so much a baby anymore. She is into everything and very opinionated, much more toddleresque then I remember my first being at 1. Then to add insult to injury, I saw this amazing babymoon idea on the Mommies With Style blog - http://welcometowhotels.com/babyme/

I mean - come on! Why is it always too little to late for me with these things? Why have I never heard of this before? More importantly why did I not think of it and sell the idea to a hotel chain? But, to fulfill my altruism for the day, I thought I'd pass it along to those who can still take advantage of said fabulousness. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments: